325ml - $24.90
During warm weather the road surface can disintegrate and small specks of tar are flicked onto your bodywork. These spots show up especially well on light coloured cars and can ruin otherwise perfect paint.
Intensive Tar Remover will also remove adhesive residues, fuel stains from paintwork and tree sap.
It can be used on the interior of your car to remove ink, chewing gum, glue residue and oil stains from seats, carpets and hard surfaces.
Pro Tip: Use to remove polish and wax residue from rubber and plastic trim.
How to use
1. Apply directly onto tar spots using a clean cotton cloth.
2. Tar spots will dissolve and begin to run. Allow 1-2 minutes contact time and wipe or wash off. Heavy deposits of wax, oil, fuel stains or adhesive residues may require gentle rubbing.
1. Pre-test fabric colourfastness on small inconspicuous area. Apply to a clean cotton cloth and work inwards on the stain.
2. Gently rub with a clean cloth to remove residue and leave treated surface to dry.
3. Clean fabric with Interior Shampoo to remove any residue.